JEE Main Mathematics Exam Book (Volume I & II) 2015 Edition
- Mr. Ankul Thrivedi, Mr.Kishore.v.sharma, Mrs.Pridhi Dhankar
Seller: Sura Books
- Publisher: Sura College of Competition
- Released: 2015
- Language: English
- Format: Paperback
- Availability: In Stock
- Rs.1,350.00 Rs. 1,215.00
- You Save : Rs.135.00 (10%) (Inclusive of all taxes)
Standard Shipping Time :
|Handling within 1 day(s)|
|1 day of delivery|
In StockElaborate Explanation of Every chapters
Question Pattern Based on the latest Trend
Chapters based on the Trend Analysis
Tips & Short Cuts for Better Learning
Sura's All-in-one JEE-MAIN 2015 is the Most updated and Comprehensive Self=learning test preparation Guide for Students. It claims many salient Geatures which are Unique to this book, Of Which some are mentiooned below
- Chapter-wise study materials (or) notes and questions based on revised syllabus.
- Ample emphasis has been given to explain various mathematical concepts correctly and with detailed explanations.
- All important results and formulae of each chapter has been provided at the BEGINNING of each chapter for the convenience of students.
- Exercises based on JEE-Main approach to assess the understanding of the concept. Stop a while exercise given at the END of each chapter for Quick Revision.
- Important Formulae and Derivations for every chapter
- 1000's of Examples and Exercise of each chapter.
- Multi level test for Practic.
- Important Tips for better Learning and Understanding
- 37 year's previously asked questions with answers.
- Previous Year Question & Answers ( Mathematics , Physics & Chemistry)
- Physics, Chemistry & Mathematics
- Important Formulae and Derivations for every chapter.
- 1000’s of Examples and Exercises for each concept.
- Multi level test for Practice.
- Important Tips for better Learning and Understanding.
- 37 years’ previously asked questions with answers.
- Solved JEE-MAIN 2013 & 2014 Question Papers are included
|Author||Mr. Ankul Thrivedi, Mr.Kishore.v.sharma, Mrs.Pridhi Dhankar|
|Category||JEE Main and Advanced|
|Publisher||Sura College of Competition|
|Number of Pages||1704 Page(s)|
|Handling Days||1 day of delivery|