10th Standard (Will To Win) Social Science Exam Guide 2017 With Map Workbook & One Mark Question And Answers Guide
- Editorial - Mr. Subash Raj, Reviewers - K. Deivasigamani, Smt. Bala Thiyagarajan
Seller: Sura Books
- Publisher: Sura Books
- Released: 2017
- Language: English
- Format: Paperback
- Availability: Stock Not Available
- Rs.153.00 Rs. 138.00
- You Save : Rs.15.00 (10%) (Inclusive of all taxes)
- Special Offer School Guides expires on 31/Dec/2018
In StockUpdated as per the latest Samacheer Textbook for the year 2017-18.
Answers are given pointwise for easy study and understanding.
Exhaustive Additional Questions in all Sections. 2500 - Additional one mark questions with answers. Timeline Charts for all History Lessons.
Answers for Dept. Model Question Paper
PTA Model Question Papers 1 to 4 and Govt. Examination Question Papers of April 2012 to October 2016 are incorporated.
Detailed Analysis of 2
4 and 5 marks Questions of 16 Question Papers. [Dept. Model and April 2012 to October 2016]
Free Supplement : Map Workbook (104 Pages)
Half Yearly 2016-17 question papers with Answers are given at the end of this guide.
10th Standard (Will To Win) Social Science Exam Guide 2017 With Map Workbook & One Mark Question And Answers Guide :
I 1. Imperialism - Imperialism in India and China
II. 2. First World War (A.D.1914 - A.D.1918) - League of Nations
III. 3. World Between the Two World Wars - (A.D.1919 - A.D.1939) - Economic Depression
4. Fascism in Italy (A.D.1922 - A.D.1945)
5. Nazism in Germany (A.D.1933 - A.D.1945)
IV. 6. Second World War (A.D.1939 - A.D.1945)
7. The United Nations Organisation
8. European Union
V. 9. The Great Revolt of 1857
VI. 10. Social and Religious Reform Movements in the 19th Century
VII. 11. Freedom Movement in India - Phase - I Pre-Gandhian Era (A.D.1885 - A.D.1919)
12. Freedom Movement in India - Phase - II Gandhian Era (A.D.1920 - A.D.1947)
13. Role of Tamil Nadu in the Freedom MovementVIII.
14. Social Transformation in Tamil Nadu
I. 1. India - Location and Physiography
2. India - ClimateII.
3. India - Natural ResourcesIII.
4. India - Agriculture
5. India - Industries
6. Environmental Issues
IV. 7. India - Trade, Transport and CommunicationV.
8. Remote Sensing 9. Disaster Risk Reduction
I. 1. India and World Peace
II. 2. Democracy
3. Unity in Diversity
III. 4. Consumer Rights
|Author||Editorial - Mr. Subash Raj, Reviewers - K. Deivasigamani, Smt. Bala Thiyagarajan|
|Number of Pages||488 Page(s)|
|Handling Days||Same Day Shipping|
|Shipping Information||Free Shipping|
Very useful book. This books guides me simple english. Easily understandable books.Thanks to Sura
|Was this review helpful?|